Trail running fans will find plenty to do in the valley. If you are new to the sport and want to discover running in the mountains, do not hesitate to come and ask our team for help.
A real base camp for all trail runners in the valley, with departures from the campsite, Barèges, Gavarnie and many races for all distances and all levels.
Our team will advise you on how to make the most of your stay: do not hesitate to come to the reception, we have GPX tracks and maps available for you.
Trail Runs Maps:
8KM / 500D+
23KM / 1500D+
36KM / 2500D+
13KM / 1200D+
Gavarnie Trail 2019: 13KM / 700D+
Gavarnie Trail 2019: 23KM / 1300D+
Gavarnie Trail 2019: 45km / 2900D+
The most experienced runners will be able to take up the challenge of the chronometer by participating in the many races organized in the valleys of Gavarnie:
- June 26th: Trail du Hautacam (22km, 42km, 62km)
- June 9th: Gavarnie Trail (13km, 25km, 45km)
- July 6th and 7th: Les Balcons de Cauterets (20km, 33km, 43km, 53km)
- July 27th: Les Gabizos (9.5km, 31km)
- August 22th and 23rd: Grand Raid des Pyrénées (40km, 80km, 100km, 120km, 220km)
- September 21st: Barèges/Pic du Midi/Barèges (26km)