Welcome to the Airotel Pyrénées campsite in Luz-Saint-Sauveur, Hautes-Pyrénées
CAMPSITE OPEN from 29/11/2019 to 13/04/2020 and 04/05/2020 to 20/09/2020
Our family campsite in Luz-Saint-Sauveur (137 campsite pitches, 69 mobile homes and flats in 2.5 hectares) welcomes guests in summer and winter for an unforgettable stay in the mountains and some of the region's most beautiful landscapes. Come and stay in Hautes-Pyrénées!
Holiday rentals and campsite pitches in Hautes-Pyrénées
In an attractive green environment, you can enjoy:
- all the comfort of our rented accommodation and campsite pitches. Our mobile homes are high on quality and our chalets are unique and authentic.
- leisure areas and campsite activites: a water park with 3 heated swimming pools (one indoor pool), a spa area to really take it easy, a multisports pitch and weights room for a good workout and the children's play area, so they can have fun just like the grown-ups.
- exceptional and easily accessible natural sites to enjoy during your stay in the mountains: the Cirque de Gavarnie, listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO, the sublime landscapes and wide-ranging fauna and flora in the Pyrenees National Park, the outstanding Pic du Midi, the Col du Tourmalet, made famous by the Tour de France, and not forgetting the Pont d'Espagne bridge and its wonderful waterfalls.
- mountain activities: hiking or mountain-bike rides, rafting, via ferrata, climbing, swimming, winter sports... and much else besides!
Your campsite in the Pyrenees – a whole host of winter and summer activities
Summer or winter, our campsite in Luz-Saint-Sauveur guarantees a wonderful holiday in the mountains. Your summer or winter holidays will be a chance to take it easy, recharge your batteries and have fun near the most beautiful nature sites in the region. A wide range of outdoor activities are on hand close by your campsite pitch or rental accommodation. In the campsite itself you can enjoy our special events, shows and dance nights all through the summer.
Our campsite in Luz-Saint-Sauveur for an unforgettable winter sports holiday
Your winter holiday in the Hautes-Pyrénées campsite features a whole host of sports activities to enjoy with your family or friends. For fans of cross-country skiing, head for Gavarnie, Couraduque (Val d'Azun) and Hautacam (Argelès valley). Among the top activities in our region in winter are snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, sledging, skating, indoor climbing, mushing and fun spa activities to help you unwind and enjoy all the benefits of the spa waters for your body.
For your winter sports holiday in the Pyrenees, you can take to the slopes in three ski resorts in the valley:
* Luz Ardiden (20 minutes away by car with a free shuttle bus from the centre of Luz-Saint-Sauveur).
* Le Grand Tourmalet 10 minutes away from the campsite - the biggest skiing area in the French Pyrenees.
* Gavarnie 45 minutes away from the campsite, a delightful family ski resort.
Our campsite in Luz-Saint-Sauveur is also a chance to get acquainted with a warm and authentic mountain village... and to take home some great holiday souvenirs. Another legendary town to visit near the campsite is Lourdes, less than 30 km away. Don't hesitate to ask at reception for information about the region and the countless sights to see in the neighbourhood.